Now we are home, well napped from our long busy city drive home and for the first time seeming to play with the garage and toy vehicles with a purpose. These blocks have gone from bucket to garage to bucket to garage by way of a wee dump truck for nearly 25minutes.
Lovely to watch.
Can't wait.
5 comments:
Love the new haircut- I need to get Aiden's cut shorter next time which will be soon. Love those last 2 pictures!
Now that's ahair cut. I love it. Now if I could just stop putting off sending you the pictures from our visit last weekend. I promiss I will get them for you soon enough.
love you both
auntie Kristen
It was nice getting to meet you and your beautiful boy in person at the picnic yesterday, after following your blog. Your love shines through every time you look at him! Best wishes for all the future holds!
Janice, Brett & Maiya
Glad you had fun at the FCV picnic. Hopefully we'll join you there next year with our little one. Great pics as always!
j
It was nice to meet you and your beautiful son at the fcv picnic. He's a charmer alright!!
Snick :)
dd Sunshine 8 VN
dd Brilliance 3 China
Post a Comment