It started off with a waiting mommies dinner that was wonderful. There will be no picture because the picture was NOT so wonderful.
Next came the wedding by the lake. It was one of those weddings where you are sitting there, tears are streaming down your face, and you are thinking "This one is forever." Truly a marvelous day.
There was a bit of this...

And quite a bit of this...

In the middle of the cottage week I took a road trip to watch a miracle occur.
That miracle is named Zack and now he is with his Mommy and Daddy and his big sister Emma forever and ever and ever...
That miracle is named Zack and now he is with his Mommy and Daddy and his big sister Emma forever and ever and ever...

To end the week I had a quick email conversation with the program director this morning and things are still on track for a referral before the end of the month...
Stay Tuned!
2 comments:
Yay!!!! I'll be checking back frequently waiting for your big news!!
Awesome B! Can't wait to hear the big news as well! I am singing! "I am excited, I am excited"!
Post a Comment