Monday, April 5, 2010

yellow rubber boots and chocolate drool

Lovely Friday, lovely community egg hunt.  Thanks Paola!
Shortly after our egg hunt mama loaded me into the car and took me up north.  
To Nana and Bumpa's!
And I met this sweet girl, while I admired the neighbour's baabaas.
The neighbours asked us to babysit. 
This sweet boy is just 3 days old!  He loves tractors almost as much as I do!
 It was a long day and I slept like a rock...
while I was sleeping a visitor came to nana's place!  And I got new boots in yellow...I love my new boots.
You can see here that I put them on right away to go egg hunting.
I wasn't sure about the egg thing.  I don't much like to eat eggs.  But I learned that I really like eggs that have 4 smarties inside.  And I am a champion smartie drool master...
Today was a day off for mama so we hung out around the neighbourhood.
Beautiful weather...beautiful weekend.  and mama says beautiful short week coming our way...
The weekend just FLEW by!

1 comment:

Amy B said...

Your little man is getting so big. I have truly enjoyed catching up on your blog and you have inspired me to catch up on mine. (I love that your sweet boy uses his blanket... I like to tell people that when you snuggle with one of my blankets it is a big hug from me.)